Assistant Crane Operator for Semi-Submersible in Shipyard (North Sea)
currently recruiting for an Assistant Crane Operator for ASAP until 28th March for a north sea semi-submersible in shipyard.
· Responsible for personal safety and the safety of co-workers, under the direction of the Crane Operator.
· Inspecting and training personnel to inspect rig safety apparatus and equipment for meeting company and industry regulations.
· Assuring that all lifts are within load limits of equipment and are correctly rigged.
· Assisting in organising, planning, and monitoring the work of Roustabout personnel.
· Performing tasks assigned by the Crane Operator during rig moving procedures.
· Assisting in inspection on slings, cables, straps and the crane structure prior to lifting operations, performing preventive maintenance as required to ensure safe and continual service of the crane.
· Also responsible for operating crane equipment to hoist materials and equipment onto the rig, from and onto ocean vessels and supervising the cleaning and painting of the rig in the absence of the Crane Operator.
Candidates must have previous experience and hold their Stage 2/3 Crane op cert, survival and oguk medical.
For applying you have to click on the APPLY JOB button
More vacancies for crane operator
Crane Operator for Semi-Submersible Rig (UK)
Global Resources Network
Crane Operator on Jack-up Rig (Worldwide)
2 x Pedestal Crane Operator for Jack-up Drilling Rig (Saudi Arabia)
Crane Operator for Drilling Project (Saudi Arabia)