ROV Pilot Technicians from Nigeria
Currently looking for ROV Pilot Technicians for a Client's Vessel set to take of from Nigeria.
· Candidate must have Schillings experience.
· Shall preferably be qualified in an engineering discipline to a minimum of HNC standard or time served technician with final City & Guilds certificate or equivalent.
· Shall meet IMCA competence criteria by having satisfactorily completed the MTCS assessment as a Senior Pilot Technician with a nominal minimum of 3 years offshore experience and 400 hours piloting;
· Shall demonstrate good technical and operational knowledge of ROV/Trenching systems.
· Shall possess good knowledge of current safety and quality standards as applied to systems and their requirements in an offshore environment.
· Shall possess current offshore survival, medical certification