I am looking for Mechanical Fitters with heavy assembly experience.
The role is to assemble, pre-commission and test mechanical equipment for specific projects.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Experience of heavy engineering environment preferred
• Certified to operate workshop plant and machinery (Advantageous but not a full requirement)
• Able to work independently and as part of a team, as required by the role
• A flexible approach in order to work shifts and overtime as required to meet project demands.
A trade test and interview will be required for these positions where your skills, experience, flexibility and professional approach will need to be demonstrated.
Based in Northumberland - please note Travel/Digs are not paid
**MUST HAVE VALID WORKING AT HEIGHTS CERT**
If you would like to know more about this role, please call me on 0191 2449922 or send your CV to email@example.com