Electrican / ETO
Due to new projects and an increasing order intake, we need to strengthen our
engineering team with the following position.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Construction and dimensioning electrical control systems for lifting
appliances and cargo handling equipment
• Create electrical schematics and related documentation
• Participate in product development
• Participate or support during start up and commissioning of our products
• Electrical or Automation engineer with a MSc or BSc degree
• Good experience with variable frequency drives and power systems
• Knowledge about governing international standards for electrical design and
class rules for lifting appliances is an advantage
• Experience from the offshore industry is an advantage
• Experience with design for EX-Zone is an advantage
• Good communications and cooperation skills
• The ability to work independently and targeted
• Interdisciplinary skills
• Creative and systematic
The position is located in our offices in Bergen, Fyllingsdalen. Some travelling
in Norway and abroad will be required.
For the right candidate we can offer interesting challenges with opportunities
for further development in an international environment.
You will be given independence, responsibility and the opportunity to form
your work day, and we offer a good professional and social work environment.