Our client need a degree qualified Electrical Engineer for their project in Middenmeer, Holland.
This is a large construction site where a new data centre is being built so you must have similar experience on new build / civil projects like this (data centres, office tower blocks etc).
Our client are a leading engineering contracting company providing mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, fire protection & maintenance solutions to their clients worldwide.
• Electrical Engineering degree
• You must have experience on similar projects, ideally new build data centres
• You must be willing to relocate to Holland as this is a permanent contract
• design systems and products
• read design specifications and technical drawings
• research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales
• communicate with clients and contractors
• attend meetings on site
• design and conduct tests
• record, analyse and interpret test data
• propose modifications and retest products
• service and maintain equipment
• prepare product documentation, write reports and give presentations
• monitor a product in use to improve on future design