DCS Technician for a FPSO offshore Brazil.
ICM Group are sourcing a DCS Technician for a FPSO offshore Brazil. Asian, European + South African candidates may apply.
- Establish an accurate history in the maintenance database of work undertaken.
- Propose solutions related to eventual bottlenecks, deficiencies, non-conformities to E/I Supervisor + Maintenance Superintendent.
- To assist in the commissioning of new plant and DCS configuration.
- To liaise via unit reporting structure with Company and DCS Service provider.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the DCS provider and
- Prepare, follow, and close out the visit’s Onboard visits by vendors with proper reports to the E/I Supervisor, Maintenance Superintendent and OIM
- To ensure that DCS Operating Procedures are adhered to.
- To provide instrumentation and control assistance as and when required to the E/I department on all areas of the unit’s systems.
FPSO experience + out of country experience + experience in this specific position is a MUST.
Suitable candidates are welcome to submit CV to with subject heading ‘DCS Technician – FPSO’.