Cargo Supervisor FPSO located in Angola
ICM are currently sourcing a Cargo Supervisor onboard a FPSO located in Angola.
- FPSO experience is essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience is essential.
- International experience in Angola / Brazil / Africa is a plus.
- Experience with Total / Shell / Saipem / Sonangol / BP is a plus.
Tasks of the Cargo Supervisor, include, but not limited to:
- Carry out watch duty during operations.
- Supervise / Operate the ballast control systems to maintain vessel stability at all time.
- Participate to bunkering, lifting, cargo transfer, cargo loading and offloading operations.
- Supervise deck operations.
- Check all navigation equipment and instruments, as necessary.
- Maintain firefighting and life-saving equipment as directed.
- Update the planned maintenance system as directed.
- Check the GMDSS equipment and ensure that mandatory provisions related to its operation (as specified in the radio regulations) are adhered.
Suitable, available candidates matching the above description and holding the essential experience are welcome to submit CV to with subject heading ‘Cargo Supervisor – Angola).
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.
- All applications in English please.