Mechanic Offshore Foreman for a project in Saudi Arabia
ICM Group are sourcing a Mechanic Offshore Foreman for a project in Saudi Arabia.
Supervise the assigned Subsea Technology Team to operate, service & maintain Subsea Remote Equipment in compliance of HSE & quality procedures & practices.
· Grease & repair hydraulic hoses,
· Assess status of hydraulic cylinders,
· Replacement teeth of bucket,
· Replace damaged grouser of tracks.
· Supervise the Subsea Technology Pilots operating RV during trenching + subsea ops.
· Guarantee the efficiency of Subsea Remote Equipment.
· Monitor + control Subsea Technology equipment.
· Coordinate mob and demob of Subsea Remote Equipment systems on board vessels and barges.
· Coordinate mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and electronic personnel during maintenance and repairs of Subsea Technology sub systems.
· Ensure compliance with company permit to work system and isolation standards.
As per client’s request, current nationalities banned from entry into the Kingdom are not permitted to apply. This includes nationals / locals.
Experienced + Available candidates are welcome to submit CV to with subject heading ‘Mechanic Offshore Foreman’.