Control Room Operator
URGENT hiring for Control Room Operator with experiences in petrochemicals and refineries industry.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in refinery process operations, including 2 years experience as an outside operator in the plant/process technology under job holders control.
- must have demonstrated competency to operate DCS operator panel and relevant knowledge of Distributed Control System (DCS) and Advanced Process Control (APC) applications , Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) and Emergency shutdown (ESD) systems.
Required Skills in:
- Hydrocracking Unit
- Saturated Gas Plant/Olefins Saturation Unit
- Lube Oil Blending Unit
- Hydrodesulphurization Unit/Hydrogen Recovery Unit/BMP Gas /Refinery South Flares
- Hydrogen Plant/Nitrogen Plant
- Residue Hydrocracking Unit Satellite Rack Room. Technology/experience is required with LCF/RHCU experience in fluidized bed, Ebulating beds, Nuclear detectors and Catalyst Handling Unit.
-C3/C4 Storage Unit No. 051 refrigerated liquefied petroleum gas products operations
-High pressure unit where the spent caustic neutralized by wet oxidation for environmentally friendly disposal
- Crude Distillation Unit/Vacuum Distillation Unit Kero Merox/Platformer
open for an applicant who is willing to be relocated overseas (family packages) with excellent salary packages and benefit to be offered.
and make sure to write down the job title in the Subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by me.
More vacancies for operator