Offshore Temporary Medic Offshore (Sarawak)
Brunel - Energy (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Offshore Temporary Medic
Duration: One (1) year (call-off basis as and when required)
Location: Offshore (Sarawak).
Interested candidates must posses the following:
* Formal Certification (Certificate or Diploma recognize by government).
* Valid Offshore Safety Passport and Medical approved by PETRONAS Approved Medical Examiner (AME).
* 5 years’ experience as a medic at offshore platform.
* Handling injuries and emergency treatments at hospital prior to offshore work.
* Operating the various radios, telex and fax machine at an offshore installation. Example (HF), (VHF), Single Sideband (SSB) radios etc. Preference is for those a ‘radio operation’ related qualification or formal training.
*The candidate must possess formal qualification / training and certificate on radio communication and can operate/handle fax, telephone, HF, VHF and SSB radio to meet
* Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) or helicopter landing team member.
Candidates with relevant experiences and willing to work on call off basis, please submit your updated CV with mention position as subject to: