Medic for Drilling Vessel (UK)
Start date:April 27, 2022
Job location:United Kingdom
Atlas Professionals are currently recruiting for Rig Medics for offshore installations across the north sea.
· Providing medical care and primary first aid in emergency cases to all personnel on board the rig.
· Providing administrative support as required
· Operating and maintaining the rig’s hospital, medical chest and other related equipment.
· Presenting and co-ordinating safety orientation sessions for all persons arriving on the rig for the first time.
· Providing trauma and medical care to injured and sick crew members.
· Maintaining accurate medical records of personnel on board i.e blood group, allergies, medical history etc.
· Ensuring records accompany personnel in the event of a medical evacuation.
· Ensuring good record keeping of medication and materials, checking expiry dates and preparing requisitions when required.
· Maintaining accurate records of controlled, dangerous drugs. Ensuring the security of these drugs and submitting up to date records to the OIM on a monthly basis.
· Maintaining the cleanliness and housekeeping of hospital and associated areas.
To see the contact details, you need click the "APPLY JOB" button