Crew for LNG profiles for Mozambique
ICM are currently sourcing the following experienced LNG profiles for Mozambique:
- Shipping Inspector / Export Coordinator
- Tax Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- GIS Lead – Regulations (IT Plan + Control Office)
- Cathodic Protection QC Inspector (Instrumentation QC Inspector)
- Waste Advisor (Environmental Engineer)
- MTC Engineer (Control Systems Engineer)
- Chief Maintenance (Base + Yard Maintenance)
- Supervisor – Preservation (Warehouse Supervisor)
- Electrical Inspector – Power Generation (Electrical QC Inspector)
- Field Environmental Lead (Environmental Lead)
- QC Coordinator (Civil QC Supervisor)
Suitable candidates require:
- LNG experience;
- Out of country working experience.
New applicants are welcome to submit CV to indicating the position applying for in the subject heading of the email, for example: ‘Position Name – Mozambique’.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.
Applications in English please.