Crew for last generation drillship
ICM Group are currently sourcing the following experienced offshore profiles for a last generation drillship that will operate in American waters.
East European nationalities are welcome to apply.
Previous out of country working experience required.
Work schedule 7x12
Mobilizations to start in August 2021.
Minimum experience required: 3 years recent experience on board last generation drill ship.
Positions available for applications:
- Tour pusher
- Assistant Driller
- Sub Sea Engineer
- Technical Section Leader / Chief Engineer DP
- Assistant Technical Section Leader / 2nd Engineer
- Chief Electrician DP Vessel
- Rig Chief Mechanic
- Engine Control Room Operator / ENOP / OOW Engineering Watch DP
- Captain / Master (OIM)
- Stability Section Leader / Chief Mater
Suitable Eastern European candidates with the required experience and holding valid offshore certification are welcome to apply by submitting a copy of your English
More vacancies for full crew
OLYMPUS Marine Services