SENIOR ENGINEER, I-C (OIL & GAS)
· Provide technical expertise on all engineering subject matters pertaining to Instrument/ Control Engineering and design.
Job Specific Accountabilities
· Prepares scope of work for external consultants and EPC contractors for the execution of jobs.
· Reviews the design works and studies performed by the Engineering Consultants and ensures that they are in accordance with the technical requirements and meet the standards.
· Reviews and approves drawings, specifications, and technical documents for all Instrumentation and Controls Design-related works.
· Plan, supervise, and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
· Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Control Engineering
· Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
· 8 years of experience in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Control Engineering
More vacancies for engineer