Senior Drilling Fluids Engineer
Senior Drilling Fluids Engineer
Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering for our customers?
Are you a Drilling Fluids Engineer looking for interesting projects?
Be part of a successful team
We provide advanced technology and solutions that serve a diverse range of industry segments. We ensure industry-leading availability and reliability, built on deep technical expertise. Our team carries out electrical studies, simulations, testing and installations for our customers. Working on large-scale projects with cutting-edge technology, we constantly stretch capabilities and improve.
Partner with the best
As a Senior Drilling Fluids Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
· Providing onsite services by measuring, testing and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties under minimal supervision.
· Maintaining fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately.
· Maintaining inventory at customer well sites.
· Maintaining effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site.
· Providing ongoing support to assist operations in providing our customers with the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing our customers' production.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· 10+ experience in Drilling and Completion Fluids area with atleast 5 years offshore experience and Basic product line training should have been completed.
· 3- years science or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Chemical or Petroleum relevant subjects preferred.
· Excellent Functional /Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Teamworking Skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits