Electrical Engineer based in the North West
NEW VACANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Principal Electrical Engineer based in the North West.
I hope everyone is keeping well & safe during the pandemic, were still hiring!!
My client who is a leading Oil and Gas Consultancy who are currently recruiting for a Principal/ Lead Instrumentation Engineer to work in Manchester on a staff basis.
Previous experience with EPC Companies or consultancies will be of particular interest.
• Significant engineering experience in the Oil & Gas, Nuclear and/or Water sectors
• Extensive knowledge of UK legislation and standards
• Ideally an Honours Degree or better in electrical engineering (or similar subject)
• Chartered Engineer and Membership of the IET
• Competence in the requirements for installation of electrical equipment in process plants involving potentially explosive areas
• Experience in the requirements for CE marking of plant and equipment, including ATEX, PED, Low Voltage Directive, Machinery Directive and EMC Compliance
If interested please send a contact number & up to date CV. I'm happy to call outside of working hours to discuss.